You’ve inherited your forestland, taken the webinar courses, read the pdf’s and still feel uncertain if the management decisions you’re making are the right ones….
You’ve talked with a consultant forester once 4 years ago, but wasn’t sure if what he was advising was the best solution for you; if you could trust what he was saying to do….
And you have the right to be concerned, wouldn’t it be awful to find out you were expecting 20x more than what you can actually are able to receive because you weren’t realistic about your market opportunities?
If you don’t plant the right pine for your land or diversify your income streams, could be losing an opportunity for making your land an asset to the family versus a liability.
Land that isn’t financially self-sustaining doesn’t stay family land long…
I can guarantee you’ll be able to find the RIGHT resources for you, ask the RIGHT questions and see all the opportunities your land has for you and your family. To make your decision confidently.
A 6-week virtual program that will provide you with ALL your landowner foundational needs.
You'll get the tools and resources to ask the right questions, find the right resources and have the right plans developed for your land and your goals.
- Printed workbook with action item questions
- Weekly LIVE group calls complimenting workbook chapters
- Exclusive member portal to access recorded group sessions + other materials
- Private Facebook group for community building and networking
- Land & Ladies Level II Certificate
2.0 is a BRAND NEW course being offered this year, but see what our Early Birds have ALREADY SHARED!
So by this point I know you’re asking yourself, what’s included?
Over the 6 weeks we will meet weekly live over Zoom to cover each chapter of your printed workbook (mailed directly to you!)
The Live sessions will compliment the chapters and action steps, as well as leaving time for plenty of discussion to get your additional questions addressed.
You’ll learn about…
What consultants won’t tell you about contracting for services and timber sales.
The answers you need to protect yourself from any miscommunication with your professional foresters and during your timber sale.
Discover how to be sure you grow within your timber markets.
- Forestland can be in some remote areas with minimal cell service, and using the maps feature to track your whereabouts while on your land can drain it to 5% in less than an hour!
- Learn how you can navigate your property without risk draining your cell phone battery, keeping it charged for any emergency needs…
The secret to increasing your financial sustainability of your land.
- Nobody wants their land to be a liability, but without these opportunities and foresights your property can go from legacy asset to an overwhelming liability best left to be sold to developers.
- Discover at least 4 ways you can leverage the incredible asset you’re managing.
The sneaky way you can increase wildlife on your property.
- Everyone wants to increase wildlife, but without sacrificing your primary income-driven objectives, learn simple steps you can take to do both.
- Learn how focusing on one wildlife species will ultimately help you increase wildlife diversity on your land.
Discover 3 characteristics to help you choose the best pine for your land.
- What and how you plant your trees ultimately decide what long-term results you’ll receive, so be sure to set yourself up for success.
- Without these tips, you may investing more money upfront without receiving the final returns.
Discover how you can improve your understory with budget in mind.
- Learn how to improve the overall health of your forest utilizing the most natural technique available.
- You’ll see how to safely and effectively utilize this natural management technique.
Okay - How much is the Investment?
Planting the wrong tree on your property, or selling your timber to the first joe who sends you a postcard could cost you thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars of money out of your pocket (or even worse, never made it TO your wallet!)... The wrong consultant forester or outgrowing your markets can cost thousands of dollars.
Whether you own 100,000 acres of forestland or 15 acres, then chances are, you can already see what a HEALTHY and managed forest will do for you, right? And let’s not just look at your current situation... ...but for that legacy you’re working hard to create! Because... You get to Take Everything You Learn in The Woman Landowner Academy 2.0 With You Forever!
Yes, you can watch university webinars and other organization webinars, in fact I encourage you to! You can enroll into other one-day workshops which are taught by university professors and experts (I love those experts- I really do, they’re great resources, and again I encourage you to take part!) BUT free only gets you so far. And those other workshops will only be helpful if you show up to ask the right questions and know HOW to apply that information to YOUR situation….
Isn’t it time to invest in yourself and mix things up?
I believe in The Woman Landowner Academy 2.0 so much that I’m offering a 90 Day, No Questions Asked GUARANTEE!!
I understand land ownership is a marathon and not a sprint, and most steps take time…. Which is why if there’s even a slight chance you think this will work for you, you should enroll today! Try the material, join the sessions and watch the recordings at your pace and see if this program is a right fit for you… If at the end you decide the Academy hasn’t provided any benefit to you, your landownership decisions and and plans, just reach out to customer support at [email protected] and you’ll receive 100% refund, no questions asked!
Why would I do this? Because you shouldn’t have to pay for something that doesn’t work! And I’m so convinced of how effective this is, I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. That’s how much I believe in this Academy!
The Academy is a 6 week program, but doesn’t just end there.
When you become an 2.0 member you receive LIFETIME access to the material: current and future. That means when it’s been a year, two or five… and you decide you just need a little refresher to catch back up and refocus on your land management needs… you can STILL watch recordings and join the new 2.0’s live sessions too!
So Let’s RECAP...
When you join The Woman Landowner Academy 2.0, you'll receive instant access to the Academy members portal – everything you need to start your transformation from anxious and uncertain to confidently empowered landowner! (Value $1,094!)
- 6 Weekly live group sessions (valued $997)
- Printed workbook shipped directly to you + PDF e-copy (for my eager beavers!) (valued $97)
- Private Facebook group for networking and open discussion
- Land & Ladies Level II Certificate
- LIFETIME Access to all materials + future resources available
If you have a consulting forester you are confident in and you already feel secure in your land management decisions... you don’t need this training... you need to be celebrating!
But, if you currently don’t have confidence in the resources you’re working with (or even confident how to find the right resources), or ready to be more thorough in your management decisions, then your options are simple: You can choose to do to keep the status quo... and then of course nothing further improves. OR you can choose to be PROACTIVE and do something about it. You can choose to do things the same as they’ve been and hope that it will magically grow into something more profitable and sustainable (it won’t). OR you get committed to doing something about it! If you choose the latter, then now is your time to get signed up and get started! Otherwise, you can just click right off this page! But CHOOSE Quickly! For our “inaugural launch” of The Woman Landowner Academy 2.0, we are only offering open doors for a five days, which means you won’t be able to access this valuable material, information and network for another year. Don’t wait! You can get started today! Join Now & Create your family’s land legacy.
Below is a list of the most commonly asked questions!
If you don’t see your question, feel free to reach out to customer support at: [email protected]
If I’m just getting started, is this program for me?
This sounds overwhelming, how much time will it take?
I’m overwhelmed with technology, do I need to be tech savvy to do the Academy 2.0?
Do I NEED Facebook to participate?
What if I can’t make the live sessions?
What if I haven’t inherited the property yet, is the Academy applicable for me?
What can I expect once I enroll into the Academy?
I’ve been managing my land already, is this an appropriate program for me? Or is it too basic?
Anyone is welcome to join and participate in The Woman Landowner Academy. Topics and information will focus on information specific to landowners and forest/land management techniques in the Southeastern US, however anyone is welcome to participate. We do not discriminate based on race, gender or sexual orination.